Balfour

Balfour

The town and post office, some 80 kilometres (50 mi) southeast of Johannesburg, was established on the farms Vlakfontein No. 101 and No. 108 which belonged to Frederick Stuart McHattie, and named McHattiesburg after him in 1897. Proclaimed on 16 February 1898, it was renamed Balfour on 15 February 1905, after Arthur James Balfour, Prime Minister of Great Britain, 1902–1905, who visited South Africa in that year. Wikipedia

[advanced_iframe use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src="https://www.safarinow.com/destinations/balfour/hub.aspx?source=11498" width="100%" height="600" scrolling="auto"]
Follow by Email
Instagram
%d bloggers like this: